Mar 5, 2012

Bishops will choose prison and even death rather than to offer incense to the altar of sluts and butchers

Someone correct me if I am wrong and I shall take this post down faster than you can say, "And with your spirit."  But I am confident that the bishops would rather go to jail than tell their churches and hospitals to bow down and offer monies to the altar of sluts and butchers by funding contraceptives and abortifacients. 
I would love to see Obama have them arrested because the entire country, Catholics and non-Catholics alike, and non-Christians for that matter will gladly go to jail with them.

It is coming to this and I hope it comes soon enough.  Cfr. article from Timehttp://ideas.time.com/2012/02/20/what-got-lost-in-the-debate-about-birth-control/

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive