...
H/T CreativeMinorityReport http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/2013/05/publix-commercial-is-pro-mom-and-pro.html
I think Mothers' day is not just for children thanking their moms. It's also for husbands appreciating the ordeal that their wives went through to give them children. My wife gave me 5 and you can see how blessed I am with all those kids. So, I make the Mother's day just as big as her birthday, or Christmas or our anniversary.
May 7, 2013
Popular Posts
-
I started being active in the pro-life effort at around 1995 after going to Conyers, GA. There was a rumor that Mother Mary was visiting a ...
-
I was taken for a heart procedure last week and brought back a few lessons that may be helpful to you. Before the procedure, I was asked ...
-
This is something about this video - amazing, touching, inspiring. See if it resonates with you and do leave a comment if it does to encour...
-
It's a government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs. No more first amendment. Free speech is not free. If they don't like your wor...
-
This is not about ripping it off from her in a moment of wild, uncontrollable passion. And it is not about trying it on. It is about washi...
-
Please be warned that the images in the video have reportedly driven people to insanity or suicide. So please consider this warning before ...
-
Where's Cardinal Wuerl? Card. Burke flew in from the Vatican to confront Planned Parenthood in Texas. The funders of Planned Parentho...
-
If video fails click here or go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/01/call-to-condemn-kill-all-jews-statement.html From Examin...
-
This was circulated in the web with the comment: "This is a recently published photo that was guarded by the Vatican Secret Archive...
Blog Archive
- ▼ 2013 (528)
- ► 2012 (797)
- ► 2011 (540)
- ► 2010 (672)
1 comment:
great to see u fighting the good fight my friend!!!:)..Happy MOMS day to your loved ones!!!
Post a Comment