Something light, fun and joyful as life is meant to be enjoyed and savored to the last second. "I came that they may have life and have it to the full." Jn 10:10.
I'm not a bettin' man but, I'd wager that the brides of mohammed never had anything close to this.
And if the Lord can turn water into wine, imagine what he can do with cheap beer.
Jan 28, 2012
Popular Posts
-
St. John Bosco's method of going to Confessions frequently has produced 29 official saints. So, I decided to make it a family routine t...
-
Can we type up a short and sweet note to stop this travesty as a little token of respect for the dead? Source: http://www.eyeblast.tv/publ...
-
It's a government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs. No more first amendment. Free speech is not free. If they don't like your wor...
-
Bookmark this page : http://www.fightpp.org/ Excerpts: Life Decisions International (LDI) brings together many of North America...
-
If video fails, click here or go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/05/warrior-song-video.html Lyrics: I am a Marine on the be...
-
I was taken for a heart procedure last week and brought back a few lessons that may be helpful to you. Before the procedure, I was asked ...
-
The monster said, "Tell The C.I.A. That We Need More Massacres To Pump-Up Rage! .... Release More of The Covert Psychopaths Immediat...
-
Looks like karma drove over the koranimal's filthy dogma. If video fails, go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2010/12/terrorist-tr...
-
If the video fails click here or go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/04/caroline-glick-myth-of-two-state.html Caroline Glick of...
Blog Archive
- ► 2013 (528)
- ▼ 2012 (797)
- ► 2011 (540)
- ► 2010 (672)

No comments:
Post a Comment