Nov 30, 2009

Video: love from God shines in Rebecca St. James as she sings "Jesus, King of my heart."

The pure and vibrant love from God shines in Rebecca St. James as she sings, "Jesus, King of my heart."  This is the peace that the world cannot give, the liberation that goes to the soul.



Jesus, King of my heart
Father, my peace and my light
Spirit, the joy of my soul You are

Jesus, to you none compare
Father, I rest in Your care
Spirit, the hope of my heart You are

CHORUS:
The heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The oceans cry Alleluia
As we worship You Lord
For this is our Song of Love

Jesus, You save my soul
I'll thank You forevermore
Jesus, the love of my life You are

CHORUS

Jesus, I am in awe
Of the love that You have shown
Jesus, how precious You are to me



Direct link :   http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2009/11/video-love-from-god-shines-in-rebecca.html

1 comment:

Subvet said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive