May 7, 2010

Video: Blacks Respond to the Race Baiting by Obama's Lapdogs

My comments:  I oppose Obama and his failed communistic ideology, culture of corruption, death and dependence.  When I express these, I have been labelled a racist - a colored one.  These liberals and Democrats are so intellectually challenged that they cannot pursue a linear argument without taking a detour into race baiting.  Was that supposed to shut me up?  Here are other people of color who oppose Obama.  They're even from his race, so the guess the race card can no longer be played.  Let's hear them and before that, watch in amusement how the liberal media is just so full of it as they use this lame, laughable and lousy technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOXZuEQglg

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive