Popular Posts
-
I started being active in the pro-life effort at around 1995 after going to Conyers, GA. There was a rumor that Mother Mary was visiting a ...
-
I was taken for a heart procedure last week and brought back a few lessons that may be helpful to you. Before the procedure, I was asked ...
-
This is something about this video - amazing, touching, inspiring. See if it resonates with you and do leave a comment if it does to encour...
-
This was circulated in the web with the comment: "This is a recently published photo that was guarded by the Vatican Secret Archive...
-
It's a government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs. No more first amendment. Free speech is not free. If they don't like your wor...
-
If video fails, click here or go to http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/california-passes-bill-mandating-pro-gay-teaching-in-schools-no-parent...
-
This is not about ripping it off from her in a moment of wild, uncontrollable passion. And it is not about trying it on. It is about washi...
-
Please be warned that the images in the video have reportedly driven people to insanity or suicide. So please consider this warning before ...
-
Lila Rose has been criticized of unenthical behavior in her efforts to expose the immoralities and illegal activities of Planned Parenthood ...
Blog Archive
- ► 2013 (528)
- ► 2012 (797)
- ► 2011 (540)
- ▼ 2010 (672)
2 comments:
Boo-yah! Go Michael!
And now Burke is a Cardinal-elect! I'm having a great day, and it's only 8:30.
Thanks for posting this!
@LarryD: Glad you liked it. Michael doesn't mince words. And I think that's needed as the deceivers use confusion to mislead e.g. in Obamacare or the Catholic position on "choice".
Post a Comment