Jan 7, 2011

Paul Ryan addresses lies of CBO about reducing deficit in Obamacare

Source:    If video fails, click at http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/01/paul-ryan-addresses-lies-of-cbo-about.html

Paul Ryan: I’ll eat my tie if ObamaCare reduces the deficit



"I sent a letter to the CBO. I asked them, 'well, now look at these budget gimmicks, ignore these budget gimmicks, what then?'" he said.

"This thing is a huge budget buster. So, what they have is a piece of paper of what they manipulated to say this thing reduces the deficit. I will eat my tie if that is the outcome of this law," Ryan added.

Paul Ryan: "I Will Eat My Tie" If Health Care Reform Reduces Deficit

"People around here know how to write legislation to manipulate the kind of cost estimate you're going to get from the Congressional Budget Office," Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told Mark Levin on the radio.

"I sent a letter to the CBO. I asked them, 'well, now look at these budget gimmicks, ignore these budget gimmicks, what then?'" he said.

"This thing is a huge budget buster. So, what they have is a piece of paper of what they manipulated to say this thing reduces the deficit. I will eat my tie if that is the outcome of this law," Ryan

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive