Sep 20, 2012
Women worry - not about sex.
You know -- I worry about my kids, my family, my dad, my credit card, gas prices, husband -- you name it -- I worry about it. So I really don't need Washington politicians blasting their ads away trying to make me worry more.
Mr. President, you said you'd make things better. But you didn't. Half my neighborhood is out of work. Houses are foreclosed, and friends and family are running out of options.
I wish you fixed it! But instead, you butted in on my doctor and my health care plan. And you spent time trying to force my church to provide contraception for me. Mr. President, I can figure out my own birth control, thank you very much.
I really don't need you telling me what, when, why, and how to run my life!
I suggest spending less time trying to make me worry about the other guy. Because, Mr. President, it's you that I'm worried about.
This message paid for by IAmCreatedEqual.com.
Online at http://IAmCreatedEqual.com.
Popular Posts
-
I was taken for a heart procedure last week and brought back a few lessons that may be helpful to you. Before the procedure, I was asked ...
-
I started being active in the pro-life effort at around 1995 after going to Conyers, GA. There was a rumor that Mother Mary was visiting a ...
-
It's a government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs. No more first amendment. Free speech is not free. If they don't like your wor...
-
Where's Cardinal Wuerl? Card. Burke flew in from the Vatican to confront Planned Parenthood in Texas. The funders of Planned Parentho...
-
This was circulated in the web with the comment: "This is a recently published photo that was guarded by the Vatican Secret Archive...
-
" Pastors that are really wolves in sheep’s clothing The concept of Chrislam, now embraced by such preachers as Rick Warren and Robert...
-
This is not about ripping it off from her in a moment of wild, uncontrollable passion. And it is not about trying it on. It is about washi...
-
If video fails click here or go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/01/call-to-condemn-kill-all-jews-statement.html From Examin...
-
If video fails, click here or go to http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/california-passes-bill-mandating-pro-gay-teaching-in-schools-no-parent...
Blog Archive
- ► 2013 (528)
-
▼
2012
(797)
-
▼
September
(123)
-
▼
Sep 20
(9)
- Women worry - not about sex.
- Catholic Dads are ...
- CBS Report: OBAMA LIED-There Was NEVER A Protest I...
- #6 of 7 Cardinal Sins
- Cardinal Dolan must avoid perception of wrong doin...
- Obama exposed lying - again. (In Letterman.)
- Patriotic and Honest Democrats for Romney. Radica...
- Waitress wears Obama shirt because of wealth distr...
- His emblem is like his platform. Condoms and abor...
-
▼
Sep 20
(9)
-
▼
September
(123)
- ► 2011 (540)
- ► 2010 (672)
No comments:
Post a Comment