Dec 12, 2011
Shop at Lowe's for taking the courageous step of backing away from Muslim propaganda show
Lowe's pulled it's ads from the All American Muslim and a Democrat senator called on Lowe's CEO to apologize to Muslims for doing so. Please do a search yourself to see that this neither a lie nor an exaggeration. It is bizarre, absurd but true - in Obama's America.
Now the Muslim brotherhood and it's cohorts at the Liberal media are up in arms in lashing out at Lowe's and threatening boycotts. Why is Lowe's compelled to sponsor this tripe? If I had a business, can I not pick and choose the programs to advertise in?
So, I say let's find those businesses that continue to sponsor this Muslim propaganda and boycott those. Those who pulled their sponsorship, let us patronize.
Popular Posts
-
I started being active in the pro-life effort at around 1995 after going to Conyers, GA. There was a rumor that Mother Mary was visiting a ...
-
I was taken for a heart procedure last week and brought back a few lessons that may be helpful to you. Before the procedure, I was asked ...
-
This is something about this video - amazing, touching, inspiring. See if it resonates with you and do leave a comment if it does to encour...
-
This was circulated in the web with the comment: "This is a recently published photo that was guarded by the Vatican Secret Archive...
-
It's a government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs. No more first amendment. Free speech is not free. If they don't like your wor...
-
If video fails, click here or go to http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/california-passes-bill-mandating-pro-gay-teaching-in-schools-no-parent...
-
This is not about ripping it off from her in a moment of wild, uncontrollable passion. And it is not about trying it on. It is about washi...
-
Please be warned that the images in the video have reportedly driven people to insanity or suicide. So please consider this warning before ...
-
If video fails click here or go to http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2011/01/call-to-condemn-kill-all-jews-statement.html From Examin...
Blog Archive
- ► 2013 (528)
- ► 2012 (797)
- ▼ 2011 (540)
- ► 2010 (672)
No comments:
Post a Comment